Category: Weekly Menu
Showing all 5 results
Monday€17.00Add to basket
Please place your orders by Apr 02, Sunday 12:00 noon for delivery on Apr 03, Monday (You may call or text for delivery schedule.)
- Yoğurtlu Çorba / Yoghurt Soup
- Et Sote / Sauteed Spiced Meat
- Garnitürlü Pilav / Rice Pilaf with Carrot & Peas
Tuesday€17.00Add to basket
Please place your orders by Apr 02, Sunday 11:00 pm for delivery on Apr 04, Tuesday (You may call or text for delivery schedule.)
- İzmir Köfte / Turkish Meatball in Tomato Sauce
- Pirinç Pilavı / Rice Pilaf
- Cacık / Yoghurt Dip with Cucumber
Wednesday€17.00Add to basket
Please place your orders by Apr 04, Tuesday 11:00 am for delivery on Apr 05, Wednesday (You may call or text for delivery schedule.)
- Zeytinyağlı Yaprak Sarması / Stuffed Grape Leaves with Olive Oil
- Mercimek Köftesi / Lentil Balls
- Şakşuka / Shakshuka
Thursday€17.00Add to basket
Please place your orders by Apr 04, Tuesday 11:00 pm for delivery on Apr 06, Thursday (You may call or text for delivery schedule.)
- Kıymalı Ispanak Yemeği / Spinach Stew with Mince
- Bulgur Pilavı / Wheat Pilaf
- Mozaik Pasta / Mosaic Cake
We will be happy to welcome you to our food stall at Moore Street Market on Friday and Saturday.
Cuma ve Cumartesi günleri sizleri Moore Street Market’deki standımıza bekleriz.
Moore Street Market, North City, Dublin 1
D01 RC65 11:00am – 5:00pm
Meet the Cook
Saide was born in a small city in the Eastern Mediterranean, Turkey, where its cuisine reflects the exquisite culture and becomes a medium to bring many people together..Read More
Huge thanks to @saideskitchen..
Missing mother's meals in Ireland and having someone like Saide abla... İrlanda'da anne yemeklerini özlemek ve Saide able gibi birinin olması...
Yurt dışında yaşamanın zorluklarından biri de Türk mutfağında olan lezzetlere ulaşamamak. Ama artık durumlar değişti. Saide hanımın mutfağı sayesinde her türlü lezzete ulaşabiliyoruz.